Monday, July 7, 2008

WHOA DEANNA


I never predicted this one.... and I don't think anyone else did either! I CANNOT believe she didn't pick Jason!?!?!?! I mean Jesse is a great guy and everything and she does seem happy...now that I have watched the entire After the Final Rose show I understand her decision (kinda) and am happy for her... but I must say I am SHOCKED!!!! This is why I'm addicted to Reality TV! Poor Jason... he got me balling like a baby when he got rejected and was in the limo leaving DeAnna (just like he did when little Ty came running up to him and they embraced and fell on the grass at the home town date... I DIED).

But I DO have a prediction.... JASON will be the next Bachelor!!!! I mean, how could he not? He's the perfect guy, with a son, who needs 25 women who saw how incredible he is, to be vying for his love and KNOW that they want to have a family with him and Ty. I think he deserves it. Is anyone else on the same page with me? Do any of you blog readers even care like I do? I mean, I know I'm obsessed with this show and everything, but these are REAL people, and I care! (haha now I got myself laughing again).

Alright now talk amongst yourselves!
new post below

6 comments:

Rachel Setzler said...

you cried? baby haha. i wanted jason at first but now im really glad she picked jesse. she seems so happy. tv is my life

e said...

i think Jeremy (isn't that his name, third to leave) is going to be the next bachelor because i dont think jason will leave his son again - but maybe?? i also dont think jesse and deanna will ever get married. blah, i was so disappointed in her even though i like jesse.

Anonymous said...

Erin,
I have watched this stupid show since Alex the first bachelor. I don't know why I am so addicted. I am completely with you. i wanted her to pick Jason too! I can completely see him as the next Bachelor.

Rachel Setzler said...

i cant stand jeremy. he looks like he's made of wax. just sayin... :)

Erin said...

jeremy is SOOO LAME! he admitted it himself.. he has no life but studying, and i agree with the wax comment.
i think maybe if they went outside the box and had jason as the next bachelor, they might bring Ty in at some point and have him be involved.. not like at the beginning w/ 25 women,,,, but further on so they could get to know him too... see the whole jason package

Laura Marchant said...

I was totally shocked! I missed the "After the final rose". I just don't get it...