Well, I don't really have an excuse, but I have really slacked in my blogging lately. This past week I have been shocked by the blogging scam, which has now gotten national attention, so I think I will be a bit more careful trusting stranger bloggers out there. But I'll move on now, since I do, after all, have a REAL life, and atleast put a name and a face behind my blog!
.
2 weekends ago Ben and I went up to the farm for the day to visit with his Grandparents while they were down visiting for the weekend. We had a great time with them:
Riding the 4 wheeler:

Fishing:


& just visiting:

Then this past weekend we went to the beach w/ my fam Friday night. Saturday Ben & the boys went fishing while the girls & I laid out by the pool. Saturday afternoon we headed back to Mobile for the wedding of our friends Cheryl & Wade:


Ben, me, Katie, Jody


We had a great time catching up with a whole bunch of friends that we hadn't seen in a long time or hadn't gotten to catch up with in a long time. We danced the night away and had a great time.

Fishing:


& just visiting:

Then this past weekend we went to the beach w/ my fam Friday night. Saturday Ben & the boys went fishing while the girls & I laid out by the pool. Saturday afternoon we headed back to Mobile for the wedding of our friends Cheryl & Wade:


Ben, me, Katie, Jody


We had a great time catching up with a whole bunch of friends that we hadn't seen in a long time or hadn't gotten to catch up with in a long time. We danced the night away and had a great time.
Me, Erin, & Ann

and I finally got to wear my new "fun shoes" (obviously I was very excited about them... I never buy "different" shoes, usually only boring BLACK) haha

and I finally got to wear my new "fun shoes" (obviously I was very excited about them... I never buy "different" shoes, usually only boring BLACK) haha

and Ben's "dream" was fulfilled of doing the lifting the bride & groom up in a chair dance at a wedding (he said after seeing it in Wedding Crashers he always wanted to do that, and cheryl & wade were glad he got to help this night)!

and that about wraps up our past 2 weekends!! I finally got this posted just in time for this weekend to be upon us! I leave you with this friendly furry fellow that we found 2 of in our backyard this past week! Don't worry, we chased them out of the yard before Harper could get his hands/teeth on them!


and that about wraps up our past 2 weekends!! I finally got this posted just in time for this weekend to be upon us! I leave you with this friendly furry fellow that we found 2 of in our backyard this past week! Don't worry, we chased them out of the yard before Harper could get his hands/teeth on them!




3 comments:
fun! :) you look so tan...i think i have realized once you increase the size of your pic on the blogger upload, it is fuzzy. so, i think its better quality if you do it on flickr or photobucket or the like!
cute bunny :)
that is a great picture of you and katie. both of yall's hair looks marvelous!
and yes, my heart melted when i saw the precious bunny. i wish yall kept him as a pet.
i just pushed the space bar twice thinking it would put a period in for me at the end of the sentence like blackberrys do. ha
Hi Erin:
Tina here from Blogs gone bad...I am following you now. Come by and visit my blog.
The pictures at the lake are beautiful...I could so live at the lake!
happy Wednesday...
Post a Comment