Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random tidbits

I have been pretty bad at blogging... I spend more time looking at blogs then keeping up with my own.  I am going to try and do better because I really do usually have something to say, I just end up blogging about 3 posts at one time.  We just got back from an incredible vacataion, so I am looking through about 300 pictures and going to put a wonderful post together on that ASAP.  In the mean time, I had 2 posts that I meant to publish BEFORE we went on vacation, that I never got to finish, so I've done that now.  This completely random post, and the one below it.  Enjoy!  
.
I've been hearing people talk about crock pots for so long now that I finally talked to Ben about maybe getting one.  He agreed since now I am working and some afternoons don't feel like cooking an elaborate meal like I used to.  "A little birdie" told Ben's mommy that we wanted one, and next thing we know a surprise shows up on our doorstep! A fantastic new slow cooker... It has been such a fun thing to experiment with.  This pulled pork was EXCELLENT!
DSC_0026
I finally cleaned out my jeans collection and had to get rid of 6 PAIRS for varying reasons (from too small, to too big, to too many holes in them).... so these are my new replacement pairs!!!  I love Citizens of Humanity!  They seem to always fit me the best.  At first I was concerned about t he pocket pattern on the darker pair but it's pretty neutral and I love the dark color.  
DSC_0029
This is my evidence to the world that I am pretty quirky... I was eating these cheese  straws and couldn't help but to only eat the broken ones, and then when I was finished I stacked up the complete ones that were left in perfect piles... Ben laughed at me, but knew it was such an "Erin thing" to do... 
DSC_0043
I finally got my camera back (obviously) and did a little photo shoot with Harper in the backyard :)  These were my favorites! 
DSC_0046
so happy
DSC_0049
I LOVED the lighting in this one
DSC_0056
That's the end of my complete randomness!  

No comments: