Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Babies, Babies, Babies!

There must be something in the air (or water?) because friends are having babies left and right (nope, not me)!  It is so exciting to see these precious little ones join their families & I can't wait to meet all the yet to be born babies, too!

In addition, to our 2 month old niece, little Leigh, who we are loving every second we get to spend with her... 2 of my good friends and pledge sisters have had babies recently! 
skit1
Alex [left], & her husband Colin, had Adeline January 7th!
Kate [right, next to me], & her husband Jeff, had Grace Anne February 27th!  
I know they are going to be, well already are, incredible mothers & I am so happy for them!   I can't wait to reunite with all of you!
.
Also, my great friend, college roommate, & bridesmaid, Lauren & her hubby Paul are expecting a baby girl, Mary Michael, in May!
[us, freshman year in college at Auburn]
lauren
I helped host a baby shower for her up in Montgomery on Sunday afternoon, so I just headed up for the afternoon then drove back home. Everything was decorated beautifully & she got some wonderful things for Mary Michael!  It was so fun seeing all the pink & purple & monogramming, and visiting with so many friends from college I haven't seen in a while (& meeting Alex's baby Adeline)!
.
diaper cake
DSC_0190
  food table
DSC_0191
precious bunny outfit
DSC_0187
love her monnogram (symmetrical!)
DSC_0189
love you Lauren & am so happy for you!!!
DSC_0193

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the symmetrical monogram too! and that purple is so cute

Anonymous said...

I love all those baby names! Funny thing...I actually picked up the petit fours for Lauren's shower that Lynsey Anne brought. LA wasn't going to make it back in time that saturday before the bakery closed, so she asked me to pick them up! Lauren's in my bunco group, but we both haven't been there at the same time yet, so I have not gotten to get to know her!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! ooooo, I'd love a petit four!

Katie Crane said...

I love the purple too! Did you just post this or do it last week?