Exactly 8 months ago today, I found out that I had lost my job due to my company filing for bankruptcy. 8 LONG months later, after countless, COUNTLESS interviews, emails, phone calls, travelings, getting to the final 2, etc etc etc...
I HAVE A JOB!!!
I made the decision at some point to stop updating the blog about my job hunt b/c it was so disappointing to announce an interview, and then not get the job. But I got this job offer last Monday, accepted it, and I signed my contract this past week, so it's a done deal! Here's a rundown:
-a small pharmaceutical company (like last time, i LOVE small pharma)
-FLEX time (I work tues, wed, & thurs... so great for the "future" too)
- a small 60 mile driving radius territory (don't have to travel as much as last job)
-3 products calling on pediatricians (love peds!)
-I start home study on MONDAY!
I am really, truly, ecstatic! I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who has prayed for me, thought about me, listened to me vent, or helped me out in any way through this tough time. I am so glad to be starting a new chapter and to finally have an answer to our prayers! The Lord works in amazing ways and surprisingly I actually had 2 job offers to choose from and was fortunate enough to make a decision between them that would be best for Ben and I and our future. I can't wait to get started (although I think Harper will be sad to see me go)!



12 comments:
yayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAYyayYAY
Congratulations! Good luck on your new endeavor!
Congrats Erin! Your new job sounds awesome and even better than your old one! Good things come to those who wait :)
Congratulations! It sounds like it might be better than your original job! I hope it is.
so happy!
Erin I am so happy for you...
The work schedule sounds so great!
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations and Best Wishes! Things have a way of working out...for the best. XOXOXO
Congrats Erin!! I know you are so relieved and it sounds like a great one!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Just what you wanted! Yay! :-) La
congrats, Erin! That is GREAT news!
i think you need a post dedicated to your new found love of edward cullen. just sayin
congrats!!!! I knew the right job would come at the right time! Sounds perfect!
Post a Comment