Thursday, August 27, 2009

in the shop

So, you may have noticed that most of my pictures lately have been pretty blurry, kinda yellowy, and just really not up to par in the quality department (you haven't noticed? well i definitely have).


I knew that my camera was acting up but I couldn't figure out what was wrong. The flash wouldn't work correctly, so I had to use it without the flash, but then obviously that wasn't what was ideal in all situations. Natalie finally convinced me that I wasn't just camera-dumb and I really did need to get it checked out.

Anyway, I finally took it in to Calagaz (where it's from) and they have sent it back to Nikon, since it's under warranty and they are going to fix it. I don't know what is wrong, but they will have my camera for UP TO 3-4 WEEKS!!! I think I am going to go CRAZY!!! I don't know how I will cope without my "baby" for that long!

Next weekend is my cousins wedding and I am typically the flash happy second photographer at all weddings I go to, so I will be having withdrawals. I know I will be using my old point-and-shoot camera with the phrase that goes along with it "I hate this camera!" Hoping for a quick turn around!

No comments: