Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bama vs. Arkansas

This past Saturday Ben & I went up to Tuscaloosa for the Alabama vs. Arkansas game.  Ben's parents  and Will & Amy were up there as well, and we got to see Adam who is up at school at the University of Alabama.  Despite rain showers right before the game, we made it into the game without getting wet and everyone was able to enjoy the game dry!  
DSC_0013
After the game was over (and Alabama pulled out a win) we stayed around the stadium for a while and this is what the stadium looks like nearly empty:
DSC_0020
Our great friends Austin & Stephanie were incredibly helpful & kept Harper for us overnight (thanks y'all!). Sunday we ran by to pick him up and grabbed a bite to eat for lunch with them as well.  I convinced Ben to go to the grocery store with me (which he hates doing) and we stocked up on  groceries for the week, so it looks like I'm back in the kitchen cooking dinner instead of going out to dinner this week! :)  

No comments: