I just didn't want to title this "catching up" again b/c I'm sure I have several posts titled that already... I just get busy, then have a chance to make a bunch of posts at one time! So you can just scroll down to read, but I just wanted to let you know there are 4 new posts below and I backdated them so they would be under the appropriate date to be archived.
-SEC Championship
-Paint Party
-Baby Shower
-Thanksgiving
Hoping it won't be Christmas before I get to post again! This year I have actually gotten my Christmas shopping done earlier than EVER!!!! Now I just need to decorate my naked Christmas tree...



3 comments:
well, welcome back to the bloggin updates; great read and great pictures!
you have been busy!! Love all the posts. You have such great pics. WHat kind of camera do you have? just love it!
BUSY BUSY BUSY!! But - looks like SO much fun!!
Post a Comment