I had a fabulous, and probably not too original idea, but I was still really glad I had it. Ben & I had "chicken fajitas for 2" at the Mexican restaurant saturday night & I decided to get our leftover chicken/onion/peppers in a to go box. Normally I just let them take it away. Actually, last time I made fajitas/tacos at home, I just threw the leftovers away rather than keeping them. Then I had a GREAT idea!!! KEEP that yummy stuff, put it in a wheat tortilla with cheese, and make my own quesadilla at home! DUH! I bet all of you do this all the time, but I have NEVER made my own quesadilla, EVER (I have also never popped my own popcorn or made my own grilled cheese.... I know, the basics just aren't my thing)! Well, Monday this was my absolutely delicious, better than a restaurant, lunch (atop my new beautiful tablecloth, I might add)!
9 years ago




6 comments:
Yum! We had homemade fajitas last night and I think I could eat Mexican everyday.
Such a festive display! And it LOOKS like a restaurant meal! LOVE fajitas (and I don't bring my leftovers home either :-) ).
Looks delicious! I love LOVE mexican...had tacos, using venison, tonight. Pretty tablecloth too!
It looks delish! I think we have the same dishes!
That really does look GOOD. Maybe you can start doing this more often and get Ben to eat leftovers without him knowing. We made venison tacos last night and it was soooo good. Much more flavorful than regular ground beef. I highly reccommend it for the next time you make tacos. Yumm
HOLY COW THOSE LOOK AWESOME!!!
I love mexican! Food that is...HAHA!!!
We would LOVE for yall to come look! Its such a great home!!!!
Post a Comment