This year was a pretty relaxing & enjoyable Christmas Season. I got a lot of my shopping done early & tried to get the house decorated as early as possible so we could enjoy it longer!
I really liked how my front door turned out this year (I should have gotten a picture w/ the lights on)
Although it may be leaning a little bit, the tree was a success! And one of my favorite parts from Christmas season, is all the Christmas Cards received (they are hanging on the mirror next to the tree)
We have a tradition of buying Christmas ornaments as souvenirs from all the fun travels we go on. This years additions were:
a guard from Buckingham Palace in London
They joined ornaments on our tree from our Honeymoon in Cabo, Disney World, New York, & Las Vegas!
Some more decor around the house...
We celebrated Christmas with both our families... starting with Christmas Eve service at our church, spending the night at my parents house & sharing Christmas Morning with them!
After lunch we joined Ben's Family to continue to celebrations and then eat dinner!
(Dying out laughing at the "Shake Weight" we got him)
We were so blessed to spend time with both our families & have so many delicious meals. It seems that every year the planning of our get togethers can be stressful but in the end, everything goes so smoothly & we are just lucky to have so many wonderful people to celebrate Jesus' Birthday with!












5 comments:
what is going on in that picture of bennett and me? were we doing some type of dance with our hands??
the shake weight is hilarious! and i love your christmas decorations, miss susie homemaker!
loved your Christmas decorations E! We did have a fun time.
I really (really) like your front door...looks like a magazine!! Great pictures and I love all the wine glasses in the group shot:)
Looks like fun! I like the way you used the fabric instead of greenery on your door (and LOVE the dresser and mirror set behind the tree!). Also, neat tradition with your ornaments! We do that for our coffee cups :)
Post a Comment