Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week of Birthdays!

As I mentioned before, there are quite a lot of Birthdays in our family this month.  Last week was especially full: with birthday celebrations 5 out of 7 days of the week!  

First was my Momma's Birthday Monday night.  We girls took her to lunch & then she thought she was going w/ my dad to dinner, but we all surprised her & the whole family (minus Hollis & the babies) were there at the table when she walked up! Ruth's Chris was delicious (we had gone there w/ Ben's family exactly 1 week before for Ben's brother Will's Birthday too)! 

Then Wednesday was our niece Leigh's 1st Birthday... Thursday was Ben's grandmother's Birthday & she was still in town visiting us for the month...  Friday was Ben's dad's Birthday... and then Saturday was Leigh's 1st Birthday Party!

The theme was "pink pony" & they actually had a pony for the little kids to ride on.  
Leigh is just starting to walk a few steps & Ben and I got her to take about 4 steps between us that day! YAY Leigh!
 Ben's Mom & Leigh
 Ben with grandmother
 Pony time :)
 Party Favors
 She loved the cake but wasn't into "smash"ing it
 She's showing us that she is "one"
 This is the pink pony rocker Birthday present that Ben & I gave her

I would say that we're all partied out, but then yesterday was my sister-in-law Amy's birthday... and Ben's mom's & mine are later this month!  It's been a lot of fun! :) 

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Yall have such a fun family! And Leigh's party was so cute. Love the cookies and her adorable little bib!

Anonymous said...

what an ADORABLE bday party!! too cute

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, E! had a great surprise birthday dinner with you all! Looks like Leigh had a blast - that pony rocker is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

do you think they make a pink pony rocker for 23 going on 24 yr old girls?

Kelly said...

My birthday is tomorrow--I want to join in the family fun!

The "Pink Pony" party is such a cute idea. I love Leigh's little pink boots, and I especially love that she is too much of a lady to smash her cake.