Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Brian Hollis Anderson

My baby sister's wedding day finally arrived!  The weather was beautiful and setting was perfect.  Enjoy the photo documentation of the day: 
Rachel's beautiful bouquet
Wearing the same veil that Natalie and I both wore..... our mother's veil that she wore when she married our Dad 32 years ago! 
 I cannot wait to see Samantha's pictures!  She photographed my wedding as well and I couldn't have been happier with my pictures.  I know that we will love Rachel's pictures as well.  I had to capture the woman in action! :) 
 I LOVED our bridesmaid dresses.  There were about 5 different styles of the same dress we could pick from and everyone looked gorgeous! 
 my pretty parents... now OFFICIALLY empty-nesters
The stunning ceremony location
gorgeous bridesmaid's bouquets
 sisters
 ringbearer Bennett
 Nat and her precious babies
The beautiful MARRIED couple
 First Dance
 This was the beautiful archway where the ceremony took place... and where the babies played all night long! 
 With my sweetie... married almost 4 years! 
 Ben & Rachie: dancing the night away
 garter time
 Love the Bradfords & so glad they were there with us! 
 Saying goodbye with sparklers! 
 getaway in the golf cart
The day was absolutely perfect in every way and I couldn't be happier for Rachel & Hollis.  They are such an outstanding couple and I know will have a very happy and blessed marriage.  The bitter sweet part about their wedding was that they were moving away.... far far away.... to Houston, TX.  As sad as I am to see them go, I can't wait to go visit them and know that they will enjoy the adventure as newlyweds!  

CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL & HOLLIS!  
9.24.11

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am tearing up re-living it all again. LOVE all this pictures. thank you for capturing it so perfectly :)

Margaret said...

Gorgeous. Every single picture. I'm sure it was a lovely night!

Anonymous said...

Tears, too! So excited to see your great pictures of the wedding day! What a beautiful couple :)

Natalie said...

pretty girl!

Laura said...

Erin, I love your 'photo journal!' You caught pics that THEY will love that the pro doesn't know about! Grand day! Love it!

Anonymous said...

so sweet...and GORGEOUS