Saturday, January 28, 2012

"For this child we prayed"


17 comments:

Rachel Anderson said...

LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!! Can't wait to meet baby Kennemer. For this child we ALL have prayed!! So blessed

Natalie said...

the cats out of the bag baby!
{i told you i was going to say that}
you already know how i feel about this momentous news...its like having a baby without having another baby! thank you for making me an aunt!!
i love this baby and cant wait to hold its stinkin cute self SOON! cant be soon enough!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
xoxoxo
nat :)

Mary Noller said...

DYING over this exciting news!!! I KNOW you will be a fab mama!! Looking forward to reading lots more updates on the baby!
ps- frances' bday is August 7 (maybe yours will be a day late- hehe)

Jennifer Trott said...

I have chills!! Oh YAY!!! Great news!!!! Congratulations!!!! Much Love! Hope you are feeling well!

Lauren said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I will be praying for a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby! Congrats!!!

Elizabeth said...

Woo Hoo! I had a feeling this news was coming soon. Can't wait to follow the journey! Lots of blessings and prayers ...

Margaret said...

Erin! I was hoping when I saw the title this was what I was going to read about! Congrats! I am so so happy for yall! Sending prayers your way!

Libba said...

So very happy for you...this little one is an answer to our prayers. Take care. Love you all very much, Aunt Elizabeth

Natalie said...

Is it wrong to comment twice? Yay baby kennemer!!! I might just comment every day if that's ok :)

Megan said...

We are SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This baby is certainly an answered prayer! Can't wait to find out if you are shopping for Tory Burch Flats or an Alabama Jersey!

e said...

Woo-hoo!!! That little treasure is cute already!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mimi is on Cloud Nine! So thankful, E and B, for so many, many prayers answered; Congratulations! Love y'all :)

Laura Roe said...

Yep. Lots of praying going on over this little bundle! Congratulations! Can't wait! :-)La

Anonymous said...

Yea!! So excited to hear the news of baby Kennemer on the way! Prayer is great isn't it? I know God has a great plan for you and your family!
Lots of love from all of the Weldon Family.

Kelly said...

Eeeeek! Can't wait to follow along on your journey!

Libba said...

missing Erin :-(

Rachel Anderson said...

so will baby kennemer be born by the time you finally blog again?