Saturday, April 20, 2013

Southern Azalea Beauty

One of my favorite times of the year?  When the azaleas start to bloom all over town in the Spring!  

I am so jealous of the older homes in Mobile that have massive azalea bushes, but ours at our house aren't very big and don't have all that many blooms.  So, in mid-March when I saw the neighborhood park with beautiful large azalea bushes in full bloom I knew I needed to jump at the chance to capture them (really, Wells in front of them) before they lost their blooms.  

This is the exact same bush that we took pictures of Harper in front of when he was a baby.  
I might be a tad bit biased, but he is so beautiful, handsome, cute... His lashes and blue eyes melt me and make my heart swell.  His grins and laughs warm my soul and remind me every single day how lucky I am.  
Being a mommy... yep, the best thing ever.  

4 comments:

Libba said...

These are beautiful pictures...he he precious! Need to see him again soon...love you

Rachel Anderson said...

CUTIE!!! and i love that picture of harper too! so sweet

Anonymous said...

My, my, And ALLLLL of the pictures are beautiful! Handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

My, my, And ALLLLL of the pictures are beautiful! Handsome little boy!