or at least I would love to think so....
Samantha, my wedding photographer, (and I would like to think, new friend!) has been updating her website and her blog lately... and much to my excitement, she has included pictures from our wedding all over the place! I am so honored, but of course she's the one who did the incredible job and took the pics!
She has a 60 picture "gallery" on her website showing pics from all the weddings she has done, and several from our wedding have been added:

Here's her new BLOG header:

She is offering a new type of picture album "brag book" and made a sample one from my wedding to show everyone:

She also participated in a Bridal Show last weekend, and apparently her booth had HUGE pics of me on a board and had my face on her handouts! 

So it was exciting when I checked in and visited her site today! Honestly guys, if you are getting married or know of someone who is anytime soon... and lives within 200 miles of Leroy, Alabama (which is about 60 miles North of Mobile)... PLEASE consider using her, and I PROMISE you won't be disappointed! :) (and no she didn't pay me or ask me to say that.. ha ha)!



4 comments:
So fun! I will have to check out your famous face on her website/blog!!
i see you are enjoying the PrtSc button i showed you! :) love it
love your new look! the banner and background look great! XOXOXO, Mimi
She had a beautiful subject to take pictures of. Aunt E
Post a Comment