Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LOST

OK, we have a new addiction... LOST! 2 Sunday nights ago, Ben and I wanted to watch a movie (one of our new favorite things to do on Sunday afternoons!). We (or should I say, Ben) has an extensive movie collection, most of which I have never seen. So I had him pick out a movie he would be WILLING to watch again.... anyway, he suggested we watch LOST.... not exactly a movie, and not a TV show I have ever picked up watching, or even seen a single episode of. I think his parents or brother gave the first season to him for Christmas... I didn't even know we had it. so I agreed we would watch the first episode and see how it was.......
.
30 episodes later... we OBVIOUSLY got HOOKED!!!!!!! In less than a week, we watched all 24 episodes of Season 1. Sunday, we picked up Season 2 from Ben's Mom (who has recently picked up the addiction too). We are now on disc 2 of Season 2 and continue to be hooked and intrigued. I have to say it is unlike any other TV show we, or I, watch..... and I watch a WHOLE lot of TV shows...reality shows or otherwise. There is an unexpected element of suspense and mystery and surprise. Ben is NOT a fan of any of those 3 descriptive words. So, when the scary music starts, Ben is behind a blanket, and I start narrating. It's kinda funny, and cute... but we won't stop watching it.
.
I don't know if any of you bloggers watch the show... but don't tell me anything past the beginning of season 2. I know season 4 is airing on ABC right now, so any time I'm watching ABC and a commercial comes on for it, I start making loud noises and turn my head until I can fumble with the remote to change the channel until it's over. Can't wait to see what happens next!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

ahhhhh i amj so addicted too!! michael roe gave us free 6 months blockbuster service (through the mail) so i have been watching the entire thing! stephen didnt catch on to it, and doesnt care. but i am obsesssed!!! i am almost done with season two and obciously cannot type today due to my extreeme excitement about LOST.

Rachel Setzler said...

you are a goob. but who am i kidding. i'd prbably love it too i just dont have time for a new show.
ps im sure you watch the batchelor and can you believe he picked chelsea over amanda? like WHAT!! chelsea sucks. i liked meep girl :(