I just wanted to wish my hubby a
HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
.
I love you more than you know, am so happy to celebrate this birthday as the first one as your wife, have been honored to have spent the last 8 birthdays with you, and look forward to many many more!
.
I'm so glad he's finally the same age as me (even though that will only last 5 months, until I turn 25 in January). We leave tomorrow for our trip to VEGAS, so that is kinda his Birthday Party Excitement. But I have some things up my sleeve to celebrate his Birthday today too! (Ben thinks of birthdays as "just another day", so I try to spoil him into realizing it IS a SPECIAL day, and ALL ABOUT HIM today, despite work and everyday life on a Thursday!) He doesn't have a clue, but this is what Ben is coming home to:
.
Funfetti Cupcakes... his favorite!
Presents (he TRULY thinks I didn't get him anything.... silly boy)
P.S. the "daddy" card is from Harper... not me, no we ARE NOT expecting... haha
And the table set and ready for our fancy dinner at home 

.
I will have lots of pictures after hopefully making it to Vegas safely tomorrow (despite the rain and winds from Hurricane Fay), enjoying our trip until Wednesday, then spending next weekend in Atlanta for the opening Alabama football game (AL vs. Clemson... i just go with the flow, but will be cheering on AUBURN of course in their game), and make it home for Labor Day, and then maybe get back into the regular ole work and life routine!
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY
(even though you never look at the Blog) and see you all when we get back!!!



4 comments:
You are such a sweet wife :) Enjoy your night at home and have so much fun in Vegas! Can Clark and I jump in your suitcases and go too? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Ben! We'll see you when yall get back and celebrate then! Have a great trip! Love, Momma J
i spy a card that says goat
it looks like christmas!
Post a Comment