Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Entertainment Part 2

I have been listening to more and more books on tape, like crazy! You know what that means... LOTS of driving! I have started doing the Cracker Barrel rental program (Thanks so much to Jill, i think, who told me about this!). It's basically like renting a movie, at a price of $3.49/week, and you can return the book to ANY Cracker Barrel. I have taken full advantage of this and have gotten books in Mobile, Daphne, Pensacola, Crestview, Dothan, & Montgomery!! These books contained more laughs, cries, intrigue, mystery, and great stories! I recommend them all (well, maybe not Blood Brothers, I was in a hurry the day I rented that one and didn't even read the back.. it was kinda odd, but I still finished it)
.
7. Body Surfing by Anita Shreeve8. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks9. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks10. Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson11. Vanishing Point by Marcia Muller12. 7th Heaven by James Patterson13. Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts14. Sisters by Danielle Steel

1 comment:

Rachel Setzler said...

you have "read" so many books! i bet the norah roberts and danielle steele ones get a bit awkward being read to you...haha