Well, I officially caught what the rest of the family had... Bennett, Natalie, and Rachel all got the throw up bug after we were together in Auburn, and Monday night, a week later, I had my first feelings of being sick, couldn't sleep, and was threw up around midnight. The next morning, fighting nausea, light-headed-ness, and the sweats, I WENT TO WORK ANYWAY. Tuesday after I got home from working, Ben and I FINALLY found our digital thermometer and I was running 101.4!!! I went to bed the earliest I probably had in months (maybe years?) and after notifying my boss I would probably be using a sick day on Wednesday, I slept in and woke up around 10am feeling back to being myself!!!! Still running a low grade fever, but no residual effects! Silly me ended up working the last half of Wednesday and I STILL have yet to ever use a sick day!!! That's dedication! haha! Thank you Lord that is over, because that feeling was miserable!!!
(new post below)



No comments:
Post a Comment