We had a great Easter this year. Pretty laid back and uneventful, actually. Thursday, Ben and I headed to the Farm because he had Good Friday off work. Natalie and Bennett joined us for the night and we just cooked some tacos for dinner and watched movies. Friday we headed back south, and went straight to Ben's beach house to spend the night and have dinner/Easter celebration with Ben's entire family. We had a good time all together, but unfortunately, my camera doesn't come out as much when we are with that side of the family (1-a family of boys 2-no babies).
.
Saturday morning we headed back home from the beach, unpacked, repacked, showered, and headed over to my parents house to do the same spend the night and have dinner/Easter celebration with my entire family. We started out with some wine and appetizers of grilled oysters and sausage outside on the patio:
the Easter bunny brought Bennett some rain/mud boots/galoshes!
just like daddy's boots!
tying little man's shoes

too bad B is more interested in his belly button than taking pictures... half my pictures of the night were of his shirt pulled up and belly showing!
"ride a little horsey down to town"
.
Harper says "HAPPY EASTER!!!" 

AND he says "momma get these stupid bunny ears off me, I'm a dog, and I can't see!"


AND he says "momma get these stupid bunny ears off me, I'm a dog, and I can't see!"



1 comment:
YAY! i LOVED the pictures! Glad you got the activities, especially Bennett in his galoshes. Had a great time:)
Post a Comment