We have had this past weekend on the calendar for probably 365 days. Last year (that post is here) our friends Brian (Register) and Gracie came to the beach with us for Mullet Toss weekend down at the Florabama. We had such a fun time that we decided we would make it a yearly tradition! This year, our friends Austin and Stephanie Bradford joined us, too.
.
Friday we headed by boat to Tacky Jacks for an always good and fattening lunch.
ben & i
ben & i
Friday night we all 6 went to dinner at COSMOS. This was actually the first time I had been there, but I had always heard great things about it. Oh my were they right...
Saturday was our big day on the beach at the Florabama! We hauled all of our gear over on the boat, found a spot to park our stuff, and just enjoyed the beautiful day in the sun and in the water. We mozied over to the actual Mullet Tossing and into the Florabama only once but that's not necessarily the point of the day... it's the PEOPLE WATCHING! 

After a cookout at the house Saturday night, and lunch at LuLu's on Sunday, our weekend was definitely complete. Lots of food, lots of fun, with great friends, and lots of sun!



2 comments:
i'm gonna miss not being at that pool all summer long with you
Love all the pictures (I definitely look topless in one of them!) Such a fun weekend...I am ready to start planning for Mullet Toss '10!!
Post a Comment