ME!
When did I become such a lucky duck?
Remember when I told y'all a while back about winning that $200 gift certificate to Ann Taylor LOFT through a BlogHer giveaway on Suz Steece's blog? (oh yes, I have definitely already spent that ENTIRE gift card by the way... it definitely didn't last long! ALL my clothes continue to come from the LOFT).....
Well, I have since then won 2 MORE blog giveaways!!!
First, I won a $60 CSN Stores giveaway on Lyndsie's blog. I have been following her personal blog for a while now (just this past week she announced that they are in the process of adopting a baby girl!) & then she started a giveaway blog because people were donating items for her to giveaway due to her large readership. I enter nearly every giveaway she offers (entry is so easy, like all you have to do is leave a comment) & was notified one day that I won this giveaway! Now the only problem is that I can't decide what to spend the $60 on... they sell such a wide range of items & I have no idea what I want to get!!! Any suggestions? (Oh, & y'all should definitely check out her blogs & enter these giveaways, there is a new one almost every day, even thought it's been less often lately since she's been busy w/ the adoption news (cute baby stuff, personalized items, etc) & you have a really good chance of winning)!
OK, so THEN, I won a free camera strap from "Cotton Candy by Natalie" from a giveaway on Amanda's blog (I found her blog b/c she has 'Fonts for Peas' the free fonts database, AND she went to AUBURN). I was absolutely SHOCKED when I got the email saying I won this one because I was one of thousands entered and had completely forgotten about it. I picked out this camera strap fabric pattern (with much thought put into it)
and absolutely LOVE IT! Unlike some that I have seen, this isn't a camera strap COVER, it's actually a whole new strap that replaces your original one. It is extremely well made & I had actually been wanting one for a while, so winning it was perfect! I would definitely recommend Cotton Candy by Natalie, so go check out her Etsy shop. Now, when my sister Natalie & I are together we won't confuse our cameras for each others!
So, I hope my good luck hasn't run out... Maybe it's just getting started? But I wanted to tell all of YOU about these giveaways sites too b/c winning is easy, and pretty fun! :)




5 comments:
Wow...you should play the lottery, girl! That camera strap is cute, I think I need one now:)
I just bought a camera strap this week! My camera strap cover was driving me crazy. I can't remember the Etsy shop, but I think it's such a great idea to just sell the entire strap. Now I'm def checking out those blogs!
Shanz, yes, you do need one!
love that camera strap!
Holy cow, girl!! You ARE lucky! I'm so jealous of that camera strap.... :)
Dude - can you rub some of your good luck off on me?! I never seem to win! lol
Post a Comment