LABOR DAY WEEKEND
(as told by the pictures we took)
I was here:
Ben was here:
I spent a lot of time with this little guy, taking him swimming, babysitting while his parents went on a date, & just laughing:
Ben was with these fun guys (a total of 11 guys) for Brent's (top Left) Bachelor Party in Vegas:
I got up at 8 am to go with Natalie & Bennett (& The Schwant's) to the ZOO:
Ben stayed in a suite at the Bellagio, had their own sightseeing adventures, gambled (& won money!), enjoyed a cabana at the pool, who knows what other craziness they got into:
After lunch one day, I enjoyed a nice strawberry daiquiri with fresh peaches while I laid out in the sun reading Eat, Pray, Love:
& about that same time I get this text message picture from Ben of mimosas that said "breakfast":
We definitely had very different weekends, but I'm pretty sure we both had fun times. I know Ben was exhausted after his long weekend & glad to be home, while I was nice & relaxed after leisurely lounging around the beach with my family. I sure did miss him being gone so long though. Next time we're going to Vegas together! :)















5 comments:
This is a hilarious post! I would much prefer a lazy long weekend at the beach and not be in Vegas! Although I do think it would be fun to go once-with the hubs of course!
Wow, polar opposite weekends, but both sound awesome!
i like this post erin! however, i think ben's pic of the mimosa was a "hold the oj, extra champagne" type of drink.
great post, E! love the sunset pic at the beach.
does it count as a mimosa if the two glasses are side by side?! (one with oj and the other champagne)
That's funny...Labor day weekend I was at the beach and Jonathan was in Vegas too!
Post a Comment