She's here!
Emory Ruth Roe
9 lbs. 3 oz
21.5 inches
9/28/10
What a beautiful family of 4
I was so excited to hold my new niece & amazed at how precious she is
Ben is pretty good at this Uncle thing
I updated my sister's blog earlier today as soon as she was born, so you can visit there for some other pictures! There will be more to come soon...








16 comments:
Loving all the pics ... keep 'em coming! :) She's a gorgeous baby and I cannot believe how much she looks like Bennett!!
Hmmmm, I bet Bennett and Emory would REALLY love to have a cousin sometime soon! :)
Oh my goodness, PERFECTION!!! And your hubby looks very natural holding that little gal! :)
She's beautiful!!! Congratulations to your Sister/Hubby & family!!
Hugs, Maire
I knew I could count on you! All the pics are perfection, as is her chunky newebornness. I'm feeding her right now and I can't stand the thought of sending her back to the nursery. If I wasn't about to P.A.S.S. out that is :) love you ee!
She is so adorable! Her cheeks are too much!!!
Wow! She's amazing...love her little nose and lips:)
so so so so CUTE!
Absolue perfection! I know yall are on top of the world with happiness! She is beautiful!
congrats!! She is beautiful!!!
I LOVE that top picture!!!! Great job, AnniE!!
OH....love these pics, Erin! :-)
beautiful
great pics, E! XOXOXO
congrats, how does she do it? Your sister looks so bright and cheery and your bro-in-law looks tired! How cute!
Aunt Christy (Luke's aunt)
What a beautiful family your sister has!!! Y'all look a lot alike too. Emory is just perfect, and I have to agree with Amy...Ben is a natural. :)
CUTE blog, Erin!!! And congratulations on your niece!
Yes, I have a blog... though I am somewhat of a closet blogger :) Most of my "readers" are people I have never met. How did you ever find it? I was pleasantly surprised to see your comment!
I saw your Lydia label (Bio de Jesus) on a post. That's so Lydia!
Post a Comment