Friday, October 1, 2010

Loved by many...

More pictures of everyone celebrating Emory's birth...
DSC_0013
Mimi
DSC_0020

DSC_0025
Pop
DSC_0033

DSC_0034
Rachel
DSC_0036
Bennett playing on my "blue phone"
DSC_0054
Emory's Godparents
DSC_0056
B gave E a bunny rabbit
DSC_0061
Doc
DSC_0066
La
DSC_0071
Day 2
DSC_0097

DSC_0105
he put his head like this all on his own... loves his little sister
DSC_0113

DSC_0092

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Thank you! For taking pictures you know I want to have but couldn't take, and for giving me something to do in the middle of the night while emory nurses! :) love you!

La said...

Ahhhhhhhh! Excellent! I can't get enough of these! :-) Thanks! La

e said...

HOORAY!!! These took the edge off of my Emory withdrawals for now : )

such a good aunt...I need a sister!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! love these!

Anonymous said...

Erin, these are fabulous! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

precious, precious, precious!!

Christy (CPJ) said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Love the one of big bro resting his head on her :)

Sara Caldwell said...

Yay a new blog to add to my Google Reader! Your sweet niece and nephew are just to cute! Congratulations Aunt Erin and I hope you are doing well!

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Come visit anytime and enjoy the surroundings!

We are acutally about 45 minutes from the mountains. Greenville is in the foothills. But it's such an easy drive to just spend the day out driving, hiking and stopping in on the little mountain business (food, retail, etc).