I don't typically decorate much for Halloween or really the Fall/Thanksgiving. I prefer to go all out for CHRISTMAS! But it was my turn to host Supper Club at my house for the 1st time ever Thursday night and it's October so I had to get festive & all decorated! It was a lot of work but I enjoyed the end result!
My front porch (this was actually the one thing I ran out of time on... finishing the door & couldn't find a hay bale, but it will do!)

This is my sister-in-law Amy's Halloween Tree that I borrowed for the party! It's adorable...

This is my sister-in-law Amy's Halloween Tree that I borrowed for the party! It's adorable...
cute little spider
but I think the ghost was my favorite
The outside table
Supper Club was a lot of fun & it's always a good motivator to fix things up when you invite people over to your house!
HAPPY HALLOWEENY TIME!










7 comments:
So cute! I love that Halloween tree. And the orange daisies were a nice touch.
I was just thinking I'd like to decorate for Fall, but other than the fear of spending too much at Pottery Barn, I'm also afraid that I'd come home and Lou would have a glitter spider in his mouth or something. Ha!
lookin good, E! Two of your pictures didn't show up (said unavailable); wanna see those too. Your outside table look like you snuck in a little war eagle into the halloween look ;)
i think i fixed the pictures.... not sure why they were messing up!
Great job Erin! I love the candy corn and the Halloween tree!
LOVE the decorations, especially the Halloween tree!
So cute. I wish I could join your supper club!!!!
Halloween/fall is one of my favorites for decorating, so I LOVE this post! I am in love with how you did the candles in the candy corn!
Post a Comment