What else have we been doing recently to cause me to not blog from Emory's birth until recently? Well...
Ben & I went to the Alabama vs. Florida game several weekends ago...
We've been watching all the AUBURN football games from home & I'm so excited to see them ranked #1! WAR EAGLE!
I have continued searching & interviewing for new jobs but still haven't found anything.
A little while back before I hosted Bible Study at my house, I created a new little sitting area in a blank space of the den. The only thing I had to purchase was the lamp shade from Pottery Barn.... everything else I either already had or was in Ben's parent's storage room not being used:
I have started working out (goal= every week day) and I'm back on a low-carb diet. This is the best way I know to eat healthily & it works for me. So far I have lost 10.5 pounds and hope to keep it up!
I have joined Jr. League this year, so we have a lot of meetings (3 per month) and will be doing some community projects soon. It's time consuming but a great opportunity to meet people & do some volunteer work, which I have been missing for a while now.
We have been trying to see these angels (as well as Leigh) as much as possible:
made easier by several Sunday lunches we have all eaten over at my parent's house recently:
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I have been wearing my pink ribbon pin that Ben's mom (a 3x Breast Cancer survivor) gave me as much as possible in honor of all those fighters who beat the disease & all those who have lost their battles. Click to HELP at the Breast Cancer Site!
And we have some exciting things on the horizon... should be a busy next couple months/Holiday season. If only I could find a job, things would really all be in place :)












3 comments:
What type of exciting things are on the horizon? BABIES??????????? haha just kidding
....but pretty please ? :D
That's what I WAS THINKING Rachel!!!! Kennemer BABIES!!! :) Yes please!
Three time survivor, wow! Ben's mom must be such a strong woman! (P.S., I love the sitting area!)
Post a Comment