Friday, December 17, 2010

Videos

I have had my FLIP video camera since last Christmas (gift from Ben's brother Adam), and I carry it with me in my purse everywhere I go, but often I forget to use it.  I finally remembered to download the videos that I HAVE taken to my computer and share a few with you.

There were numerous fun memories on this camera: Little clips of the days both Leigh and Emory were born; Bennett's birthday last year; a run around our backyard last New Years Eve with friends (that Ben would rather me delete from the camera); a street band performing in New Orleans; and my personal favorite...Fun times in a canoe at the farm (I have been trying to post this video to this post for the past 2 days, to no avail.  There is either a limit to the # of videos that can go in 1 post or I'm doing something wrong.... maybe I'll post it separately). 

Here's the hilarious video of Bennett dancing, that my sister & I both alluded to in previous blog posts, while we were at the Seaside Wine Festival in November...


And here is the video of the Changing of the Guard's Royal Band at Buckingham Palace in London playing "Dancing Queen"... It's just the tail end of it, and you will have to just ignore Ben & my beautiful singing, but I promised to share...

I hope to remember to catch more special/funny occasions on film... 

No comments: