Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter is coming

This means flowers are in full bloom.... indoors & out...

Easter decorations are all over the house...

and I've been Spring clothes shopping we are loving it.  

Aren't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been spring clothes shopping? haha
goodness gracious at the easterific overload. i love all the fresh flowers and the CANDY!

The Walker Family said...

Your house looks so pretty and happy! I love it!!

Margaret said...

I LOVE Easter decorations! Your's are great and now I want some jelly beans :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the flowers! What pretty Easter decorations! You've been spring clothes shopping? Way ahead of me.

Mary Emily Davidson said...

Hey girl!! I am so glad you like my blog! I love yours to. It is adorable! I have had so much fun with it. It has become a fun hobby and a great creative release. :) Yall look great!