Tuesday, July 31, 2012

who will he look like?

As we approach the big day I can't help but wonder who Wells will look like?  Will he have any of my characteristics despite being a boy, or the spitting image of Ben, or a great combination of both?  I've never been good at saying "oh that baby looks just like ____" but maybe once it's MY baby I will be better at recognizing which characteristics he got from each of us.  Either way, he is going to be absolutely perfect and I can't wait to meet him.  Let's do a little comparison (and this will be fun to look back on once he is actually here):

Wells
-Ben is LEFT and Erin is RIGHT in all of these estimated age comparisons-
Just Born
 3 months
6 months
 1 year
 2.5 years 
So what do you think?  
When I say he will be coming soon, I mean, as in, we go in tomorrow night (Wednesday) to be induced!  This should be my last belly shot from 38 weeks (today I am 39 weeks 1 day):
STAY TUNED!!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo exciting! Fun to see those Erin and Ben pics! Can't wait for the Wells reveal ;)
Love yall

Amy, queen of the world. said...

Oh my stars... I think he is going to be a perfect combo! I can't wait to see!!

Margaret said...

Well weren't Yall just the cutest kids ever? Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful Wells!

Rachel Anderson said...

a mix :) <3

The Walker Family said...

he's bound to be precious after looking at all of those great pictures! saying big prayers for you tonight and in the hours (hopefully not too many!) to come! can't wait to hear that he is here and all is well! congrats!!