I apologize for the delay, but I did FINALLY fix all the pictures in the previous post about our trip to Seaside that for some strange reason weren't showing up when I posted it originally. So scroll down & you can now see those (mainly family members have been waiting to see them)!
. . .
... and the reason why it took me so long to fix them is because Ben & I have been in Europe for a week and a half! When we awoke from Seaside on Sunday morning, we drove straight to the airport & flew to SPAIN. We spent a week in Spain with Ben's family & then they all went home and Ben & I continued on to LONDON for 4 more days, just the 2 of us! Our last day in London, Ben & I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary (November 17th) and came back home.
We have been battling jet lag, mounds of laundry, and attempting to get back to real life after being on vacation for 13 days... But the great news is that it was a trip of a lifetime and I have about 1,200 pictures from it!!!!! Over the next week or so I will be blogging about our trip by sectioning it off a few days at a time, so get ready! :)
Here's just a sneak peek:
"Big Ben"




9 comments:
Ha! Perfect first pic! Can't wait to see more...
What an amazing trip to go on! Wow! Can't wait for the post on it! Love that pic!
I LOVE YALL! And am so glad you are back :)
WOW! I am so jealous. I have never been to Europe! I can't wait for more details!
Erin on my! That pic is amazing....I can't wait to see the other 1,199. :) Don't make us wait too long! (And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.)
Erin, I love it! So glad you had so much fun in London, it's my favorite place ever!
Can't wait to hear all about it. I would like more pictures by the end of today, please and thank you!!!
yay! love it and cant wait to see a sampling of the pictures you took
Yay Glad y'all are back; cant wait to see you, all those pictures, and hear about the trip! XOXOXO
Post a Comment