I mentioned a few posts ago that my very good friend Erin had her baby girl in September and I took some pictures of her at the hospital when she was less than 24 hours old. Since before she was born, Erin has been asking me to take newborn pictures for her, and I happily obliged!
I have always loved photography and had people suggest to me that I should take up it up as a business. I have considered it, but now that I have a job I would just love to do it on the side. Both taking pictures of my nieces and nephews and family, and for friends on the side as well!
Anyway, so at 3 weeks and 2 days old, we did a mini photo shoot of Olivia (if you consider almost 200 pictures "mini"). Everything didn't go as planned; she was awake the whole time, a little fussy, and we didn't get to do outfits changes or poses like we had planned. But all in all, I think it went great for my first official newborn shoot. Enjoy a few of my favorites:
Oh I just love squishy newborns! Can't wait to take pictures of another soon!





3 comments:
REALLY!!!!! Yes mam, this should be your business! Want me to quit saying that? :-) La
I love these, Erin! Our family photographer always gives us our photos edited in both color and black and white for each photo and I LOVE that. Sometimes it makes such a difference! You have such a good eye and your pictures are great (and you have the lens that is best for baby photography, IMO).
Erin, these are beautiful! You really need to keep up with this; and what a sweet beautiful baby.
Post a Comment