Tuesday, October 16, 2012

7 week old photo shoot

When we got back from Boston I decided to do an at-home photo shoot with Wells.  I had been meaning to take more pictures of him since he was born but life was just too busy.  So here are a few of my favorites from our little session
I have had this picture pinned on Pinterest since I was pregnant and knew that I wanted to recreate it with my 2 baby boys: Harper & Wells... 
...but it was much easier seen than done.  We ran into a few problems making it happen.. where would Harper's front legs go?  I couldn't get him that close to Wells without being on top of him and I couldn't even get Harper to lay his head on Wells.... so we opted for these precious pictures of them together instead... 

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wells is definitely the star but I have to say Harper looks so mature and handsome in their last pair photo. ;) cute little photography subject

Mary Noller said...

way too cute

Rachel Anderson said...

love the puppy and son pics. sweet baby <3

Anonymous said...

Bright eyes :)
XOXOxo

Unknown said...

Harper and Wells are just perfect!!!