Monday, May 12, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Blake Murphy

This Saturday night, Ben and I went to Matthew Murphy and Leigh Priester's wedding in Montgomery. Matthew was an SAE fraternity brother of Ben's at Auburn and were both officers together when Matthew was President. Leigh and I had so many mutual friends from her being an Alpha Gam and me a KD, so we became great friends throughout school as well. They were also so sweet to come down for our wedding, and we were so glad to be there for theirs. Ben and I both got to visit with friends from Auburn that we hadn't seen in a really long time. We had to drive back to Mobile that night (church the next morning at 9:30AM), so we got home around 12:45 AM. We had a great time and Leigh looked beautiful!... wedding "season" has begun.

Thank goodness I had a backup dress (after the nail polish nightmare Friday!)

First Dance as husband and wife

Beautiful Cake
with Morgan Leigh, my co-worker in Birmingham territory, and new great friend! :)
with Mary Kate & Erica
with Laura, Alma Lacy, and Jennifer (newly engaged! YAY)

No comments: