I have a new hobby of making Blog Headers!! I absolutely love it, and learn new tricks every time I make one. That is why I change mine so much! I miss art, photography, creative classes like I used to get to do in school, and I always wanted to go into graphic design, but life never took me down that career path. So, for now, I am enjoying this new online scrapbooking thing. I haven't really made it a "business", but if anyone wants me to make a new header for them, then let me know. Depending on the work load, I can do them for free! :) Here are my creations so far: 










5 comments:
love them! it IS addicting
I love them!! What online scrapbooking website are you using?
awe i would love for you to make one for me!! you're so good!
what program do you use to make them?
Well, I particularly like your newest header! Looks great!
I love all of the headers you have created. I would love for you to help me design one!
Post a Comment