Ok, I know some of you out there follow MckMama's blog too.... and even though I'm not sure I'll be too good at this thing, I thought I would participate in this first NOT ME MONDAY!!! Hopefully I'll have better ones next week! I hope the rest of you I persoanlly know with blogs will start this too.
I did NOT... consider putting Ben's muddy Crocs in the washing machine with the rest of his dirty clothes. NOT ME, because that would be just plain lazy.
I did NOT... consider putting Ben's muddy Crocs in the washing machine with the rest of his dirty clothes. NOT ME, because that would be just plain lazy..
I did NOT... put off studying for the new product my company is launching in two weeks until the last minute. NOT ME, because I am NOT a slacker like that; I'm ALWAYS on top of things!
.
I did NOT... leave a bowl of M&M's too close to the edge of my coffee table only to hear my dog downstairs eating a few. NOT ME, because that would be irresponsible since chocolate is HORRIBLE for a dog.
.
I did NOT... decide to put off yard work for a while since Ben found a snake shed in our front yard. NOT ME, because that would be being paranoid and once again, lazy.
.
I did NOT... make tuna fish salad for lunch today (which Ben forbid me to do), and when he got home from work and asked what the bad smell was, only admit to the smell being boiled eggs. NOT ME, because that left out the fact that the smell was tuna!
.
What have you NOT done lately?



1 comment:
Cute- The croc's thing sounds like something that I would "Not" do!!
Post a Comment