Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. William Wesley Kennemer

YAY, I am finally getting around to posting about Will and Amy's Wedding Festivities!!! Ben's older brother, Will, married sweet Amy Schwarz 2 weekend ago and we had alot of festivities to attend! The weather was absolutely beautiful all weekend, it was great seeing all of our family and meeting Amy's, and we are SO happy for the new married couple.
.
I had been named was the official unofficial photographer (get what i mean?) and I took my job seriously! I absolutely LOVED taking pictures in the background everywhere & took almost 400 pictures over the weekend. I have posted some (well, ALOT) of my favorites here on the blog and all the rest of them are here on my Picasa albums, so check them out: B-maid Luncheon & Rehearsal Party and Wedding Day.
.
Thursday night Cocktail Party @ BattleHouse (only pic I took that night)
Bridesmaid Luncheon
Amy w/ ALL her Bridesmaids
Kennemer girls
with Ms. LeJean's side of the fam
my new sister-in-law
Will & Amy at Rehearsal

Rehearsal Dinner: Country Club of Mobile
Setzler girls
Head table & beautiful flowers @ Rehearsal dinnerme & my hubby Saturday March 21, 2009
Wedding: St. Joseph's Cathedral
Reception: Stewartfield
wedding partyGroom's Cake
the beautiful BRIDE & GROOM
Bride & Groom w/ wedding party pics in front of church
Their puppy LILY with her wedding collar on
w/ the cute kiddosAmy & her sisters, Will & his brothersBen & I
First Dance as husband & wife
food tables at the receptionSetzler girlsw/ Amy!
confetti time as they leave! GOODNIGHT and enjoy the honeymoon!
Ben & I are SO happy for Will & Amy and welcome them to the wonderful world of newlywed-hood. We wish them a happy, blissful, FUN, and blessed marriage! Don't forget to go here ( B-maid Luncheon & Rehearsal Party and Wedding Day )and check out the rest of the pics I took!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a GORGEOUS wedding!! Love her dress! You did a great job getting pictures!