Tuesday, March 3, 2009

posting fool

Well I have been out of town for a week, and completely out of touch lately, but I actually got all of my blogging caught up on tonight! Here are my 5 newest blog posts! Read them in order to make more sense of what's been going on in my world:
.
.
and I'm not writing a whole blog post about it, but MAN did I not expect that from the Bachelor. That's some CRAZY television. I am really excited about Jillian as the new Bachelorette, and as disappointed as I am about what Jason did to Melissa, I'm glad Jason and Molly are happy and OF COURSE I will keep watching the show!!! TV is really good these days, too bad I have like 5 hours per night on TV... too much to watch (AND BLOG, man life is SO full of fun stuff)! Now, I'm off to bed!

No comments: