We had such a wonderful Christmas day!!! We awoke at my parents house and all headed over to Natalie and Stephen's to see what Santa brought Bennett...in our PJ's... all except Ben... he dressed up in his new Santa suit so that Bennett could get a visit from him on Christmas morning... I think Bennett will be going back to Mothers Day Out bragging that he got a visit from Santa and the other kids didn't...
After everyone took a spin we all headed inside to open presents! Santa was incredibly generous again! We both got some clothes and other goodies and I got my dream... A NEW CAMERA!!!! Now I will be spending lots of time learning how to use all the features correctly, rather than just auto mode!
We went for a long ride on the 4wheelers, and then came back to the house for yummy Christmas dinner (we actually skipped lunch but I'm pretty glad we did so we weren't overly stuffed like usual on the holidays). We watched movies and spent the night at the beach after the long long celebratory day of Jesus' birth. 


1 comment:
i love that ben dressed up like santa. what a nut. but i thought santa wore black boots?? haha, miss you guys! happy new year
Post a Comment