Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rachel's Nutcracker Ball

Last night was Rachel's Nutcracker Ball! It's an organization started several years ago in Mobile that gives all proceeds to local charities and Natalie and I have both participated in years past.
Here is Natalie's Debut in '03: and mine in '05: This year it was Rachel's turn. We all had a great time having a formal dinner and then the local youngster ballerinas put on a show!Then the presentation began. Rachel, who looked absolutely stunningly beautiful, was presented by daddyand had quite a handsome escort as well! :) This was my first "event" to use my new camera so I became the official family photographer for the night! Here are just a few shots:
Ben and I went to his 5 year class reunion the night before, and then he went with some friends duck hunting the next morning. Needless to say, he didn't get much sleep at all, so he was pretty exhausted all night, and not in the mood to take anywhere near as many pictures as I made him suffer through! We stayed for a long time, danced, visited, and had a fun time before we decided to head on home and hit the hay! We left Rach with her sweet friends and they all probably danced the night away! Congrats Rachie! We love you!

2 comments:

Rachel Setzler said...

aw yay! thanks :)

Jill said...

For some reason, I was so confused looking at the first picture! I was thinking, when did Erin's hair get so long? I just saw you Sunday and it was short! Then I realized you had an old picture on there. Seriously, it was a major pregnancy moment! Glad I finally figured it out :)