HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BENNETT!!!
I can't believe it has been an entire year since Bennett was born! We has grown so much and made such an impact in all the Setzler and Roe family lives over the past year!
Happy Birthday Bennett,
Thank you for all the joy, laughs, cries, happiness, and inspiration you have brought to our lives! We love you little boy and are honored to be a part of your life! :)
Love, AuniE (Aunt Erin) and Big Un (Uncle Ben)



4 comments:
your blog looks severely confused
erin! what is your email?
ive asked ben and he wont email me back! :)
em
Erinsetzler@gmail.com
Erin! I don't think I have a good email address for you?? Will you send it to me please!? :) Thank you!!! Um, ok, just looked over to the left and THERE IT IS! Nevermind .. sending your blog invite now!
Post a Comment