Monday, December 8, 2008

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now...

1. Getting to spend more time at home with this adorable boy!
2. Beautiful blooming flowers from my sweet mommy!3. Yummy smelling Febreeze Holiday Candles burning!
4. The wonderful discovery of GOOGLE READER that tells me which blogs I like have been updated so that I don't have to go through all of them and I never miss a new post!!
5. Fresh Cranberries in vases!! 6. a DELICIOUS soup in my tummy (recipe compliments of a previous post of Natalie's.. thanks NAT, we LOVED it!) 7. My decorated Christmas Tree! (even though I still have to go get a tree skirt and an angel topper... we're still enjoying it very much so!)
8. Receiving our FIRST Christmas Card in the mail today!!!!
.
9.  The fact that I have a phone interview with a pharmaceutical company in the morning for a position available in Mobile AND Pensacola... say a little prayer for me please that everything goes well!!!!
.
10. The fact that I am going to get in bed RIGHT NOW... 7:41 PM... the earliest Ben and I have EVER gotten in bed, EVER!!!! YAY! SWEET DREAMS!

3 comments:

Rachel Setzler said...

that soup IS awesome and filling. and i made it a bit healthier by using chicken breasts instead of thighs and still WONDERFUL :)

Barrett and Jen said...

I was excited too when we received our 1st Christmas card last week!

Rachel Setzler said...

where are you? you haven't updated in a WEEK AND 4 DAYS!?!?