UPDATE: my interview went GREAT this morning!!! I think that I did really well explaining myself, describing my achievements, showing my "brag book", and feel hopeful/confident that I made the right impression on Suzanne, the District Manager who interviewed me. It was relatively laid back, but the potential interview on Thursday will be much more difficult (STAR method situational questions for those who are familiar with that method of interview questions). I want this position SO BAD, more than any other position I have interviewed for thus far. I just have a really good feeling about it, that it is the place/company for me, great boss, and wonderful products, doctors to call on. Here is the timeline I am working with this week because actually, things have gotten a little more hectic...
.
Wednesday: after 5 PM Suzanne will call and let me know if I get a FINAL interview on Thursday morning
Thursday: final interview will potentially take place
Friday: 5:45 AM fly to Atlanta for interview with ANOTHER company... arrive at 7:55AM, have interview in airport hotel at 8:30AM, fly back home at 11AM....
BOTH companies will offer the job to their picks by the end of the day Friday!
.
SO, this is going to be hectic, stressful, and crazy, but it can potentially be the perfect scenario to be able to get offers from 2 companies in 1 day and make a decision between them. of course, that is best case scenario, and realistically that may not happen, but please pray that something good comes out of all the work I am putting into this! There are pros and cons to both companies and I am really excited about these amazing opportunities. Thank you for your sweet comments, prayers, and continued well wishes!
.
(P.S. 3 more new posts below)



2 comments:
Hmmm something is left off of the Thursday agenda....hmmmm what could that be.....YOUR 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I'm thinking about you this week!
Soooooo, did you get the job?
Post a Comment