My phone interview on Monday went GREAT. After I got off the phone, I came running downstairs to Ben screaming "i want it" because I TRULY want this JOB! The interview went so well, I LOVED the manager I interviewed with (she would be my manager in this position), she was so fun to talk to, the territory is great (so much smaller and more manageable than mine before), and it is a great small but growing and stable company.
.
I had no problem telling her how much I would love to work for them and want a second interview! Well, she told me that she would probably call me Friday after 5:00 PM and let me know if I got a second interview. AND I DID!!! I just got off the phone w/ her and I have a second interview with her, this time in-person, next Tuesday at 9:30 AM in Mobile. I already have my "brag book" all together and ready to show her since I prepared it for my last interview when I flew to Tampa. I have my suit all ready to go, too!
.
If all goes well on Tuesday, I will get invited back for a FINAL interview on Thursday and they will OFFER "someone" the job on FRIDAY! This is a FAST process, which I LOVE! Well, especially if the ultimate outcome is that I am the one being offered the job. This is a rare opportunity these days, and this has fallen right in my lap so far. Please continue to pray that all goes well, that I get another interview, and ultimately the job is right for me. Thank you so much, I really need this (I've been pretty stir crazy/bored this week)!!
.
Have a great weekend (change of plans and we are actually staying home this weekend! YAY!)



5 comments:
Great news!!! I so hope you get the job! We'll be praying that all goes perfectly next week!!
Erin, I've been thinking about you this week. When I heard that our company in several locations, like Atlanta has had lay off's. I pray everything goes well. I know you will WOW them in the interview. Good Luck.
Miss seeing all of my Mobile cousins.
Cindy
I am so excited about your news!! Be sure to keep us updated on Tuesday!
Goooooooooo Erin! :-) Laura
that is great!! good luck!
Post a Comment