Ok, so my Google Reader count just hit 101 blogs I'm following!!! Is that alot? Do any of you follow that many blogs? haha just thought I'd ask if I'm crazy or not (even thought I already know I am)!!
.
(ps there are about 4 new posts below!)
Ben, Erin, Wells, & Harper
5 comments:
yes you are mentally insane to have that many.
rachel you are such a crack. love all the new posts erin! and yes, 100 and whatever is crazy!!! i cant believe you know of that many!
Question about the low carbs...
I recently put all the food I was eating into a calorie counter, and have tried to modify everything to have a more healthy daily diet. I realized I havnt been taking in enough protein, and too much fat. Any advice on low car, high protein, low fat foods? Just wondering! Thanks!
Kelli,
basically, a low carb diet is a higher protein diet. pretty much all i eat is protein (chicken, turkey, pork, lean beef, fish, shrimp, etc) veggies, fruit, and dairy (naturally higher in fats... such as cheese, so u have to watch this area). so its pretty easy to increase the protein in your diet, when ur doing low carb, but u want to watch the fat b/c cheese is allowed but u wouldnt want to load up on that just cause its low in carbs (sure u already know this).
so anyway.... i dont really pay attention to the fat part much (although i should) but this is kinda what i eat every day:
breakfast: eggbeaters or boca sausage with strawberries or banana
lunch: tuna salad (low on the mayo), grilled chicken salads, etc
dinner: protein (any listed above) w/ sauteed/grilled/steamed veggies and a salad
so i avoid ALL carbs (other than the "natural" carbs found in fruits, etc.). other than that i really dont know. not sure if i answered u question at all, because i dont know specific foods other than the meats, and eggs?
That was a great answer, thank you! I guess I have pretty much been following a no/low carb diet (except the natural ones) and didnt really know it! I think I just need to increase my lean meat intake because I was really only getting it with dinner. Thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment