
Exactly one year ago today.... was the best day of my life! :)
I married my best friend, my strength, my love, my everything...
The past year has been absolutely amazing, and I look forward to many, many, more.







I love you baby, more than anything. The Lord has blessed me more than I could have ever asked for. I thank God every day for the gift of Life, and the honor of spending it with you!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



8 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope you have fun celebrating one year!
My cousin who got married the exact same day as ya'll (why I missed your wedding) just had a baby girl last week!!! Get workin' on it, you two! ;)
YAY Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And ps. I like yoru hair now - but I love how your hair was at your honeymoon - love love those last two pics of you!!! :) pretty girl AND boy. Love yall!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)
love yALL!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! You look beautiful in all the pics!!
Beautiful photos!!!
Happy anniversary you two lovebirds :)
Hilary
Yay, I made it! I love these pictures! The colors, the dress, everything - lovely! Happy early anniversary (I think I'm about a month and a half early :-) )
Post a Comment