Wednesday, November 19, 2008

from HOT to FREEZING

I think this weekend was our official move toward FALL.. maybe even WINTER. It was scorching hot on Friday and then boom Saturday it's Freezing cold! We were originally going to go to Auburn for the AU vs. GA game, but after the job loss and finding out we didn't have a place to stay, we had a change of plans. Ben and I decided to pack up and go to the hunting camp. We cooked steaks for dinner and went to bed early. Saturday morning my parents got there with Bennett and we watched the Auburn game! B looked so cute in his Tigers outfit! when 2 dogs know the same command, KENNEL, they do as they are told...
We had a great time at the game in Tuscaloosa. I wish I had brought some warmer clothes though. I read the weather forecast (High of 54 low of 32) for Saturday but somehow didn't translate that into the correct clothes when packing. A short sleeved dress, tights, heels, and a thin fleece.... a had a tablecloth over my lap when the winds picked up so much and I was about to freeze!
Sunday morning we went back by the camp to pick up Harper and have lunch with the fam.

I take this many pictures of my nephew... who knows how many I'll take of my own children one day... !

6 comments:

Natalie said...

such cute pics!!

Rachel Setzler said...

you would think bennett was your baby! you know what that means....time to start trying for a BABY!!!! NOW!!! i want another baby to obsess over. that pic of steele and harper is PRECIOUS!!
oh--- and i think i Aced my chem test. yay!

Rachel Setzler said...

could i say the word baby any more times?

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Maybe a future job doing this???? :-) Laura

Margaret said...

What a fun weekend! Bennett is so adorable! And we are dog people too, so I love seeing their pics as well!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Loved the entry!