Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night Blues

Well, as I sit here and watch the election results, I have finally caught up on posts on the blog! So, the results aren't looking so great as of now, but I know that it is all in God's hands and I pray for OUR country and the BEST outcome possible!!! If you too are bored watching these election results all night, scroll down and entertain yourself with my new posts on:
  • our trip to Jacksonville
  • Harper's hospital visit
  • my sickliness
  • a trip to the beach

4 comments:

Natalie said...

glad to see you posting again! missed ya!

Rachel Setzler said...

1. harper's head on your banner is freaking me out
2. you gotta get rid of the little red dot on the bottom of the page!!

HAHA love you and can't wait to share a drink with you and the family tomorrow!

Rachel Setzler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Setzler said...

1. harper's head on your banner is freaking me out
2. you gotta get rid of the little red dot on the bottom of the page!!

HAHA love you and can't wait to share a drink with you and the family tomorrow!