stands for
"STAY AT HOME WIFE AND JOB SEEKER"
.
SO what has this SAHWAJS been up to since Monday you may ask? This is the scene right now...
.
Sitting in my den...on Ben's comfy chair...with my laptop in my lap... WITHOUT the TV on... in scrubs and a T-shirt... updating and perfecting my Resume and Cover Letter... while listening to Jody Ferlaak's playlist (AMAZING) in the background... with the backdoor open... watching Harper run in and out playing with his toys on this beautiful day... anticipating the many applications I am about to fill out online... praying that, while this is kinda relaxing, I don't have to do this much longer... thankful for all my blessings, despite this mishap
.
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!



1 comment:
Best of luck with the job search! I am sure a wonderful company is going to snatch you up when they see you are looking for a job. :)
Post a Comment